Julia Petrenko practises in all areas of commercial and residential landlord and tenant law, and real property law. She is also interested in other areas of the law where they relate to property proceedings and was involved, during pupillage, in professional negligence, telecommunications and agricultural law disputes. As a pupil, Julia was supervised by Oliver Radley- Gardner, Adam Rosenthal, Edward Peters and Emily Windsor.
- University of Cambridge, Emmanuel College: MA Law (2008-2011)
- University of Cambridge Prize for best performance in Land Law examination (2010)
- University of Oxford, Mansfield College: Bachelor of Civil Law (2011-2012)
- Called 2013: Lincoln’s Inn (Lord Denning Scholar and Hardwick Entrance Award) Kaplan Law School, BPTC (2012-2013)
- Prior to commencing pupillage, Julia was the Judicial Assistant to Lady Justice Arden in the Court of Appeal (Civil Division), and also taught Land Law at Peterhouse College, University of Cambridge. In 2013, she was awarded the J.P. Warner Scholarship by Lincoln’s Inn pursuant to which she spent three months working in Advocate General Sharpston’s Chambers, at the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- Julia is fluent in Russian.