Taylor practises in all areas of real property and landlord and tenant law, both residential and commercial. In addition to her busy advisory practice, Taylor regularly appears in the County Court and First-tier Tribunal. She has also appeared in a number of cases before the Upper Tribunal and High Court.
Taylor’s recent cases have related to the following areas:
- Commercial landlord and tenant, including renewals under the 1954 Act, dilapidations, as well as forfeiture and other possession proceedings.
- Residential landlord and tenant, including possession proceedings, service charge disputes, and rights of first refusal
- Restrictive covenants
- Proprietary estoppel
- Adverse possession, trespass, and boundary disputes
- The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018 and the sanctions regimes made thereunder
- BCL, Brasenose College, University of Oxford – Distinction
- BA Law, Peterhouse, University of Cambridge – Double First Class
- College Prize (Brasenose – 2020)
- 3 Verulam Buildings BCL Scholarship (University of Oxford – 2019)
- Wilson Butler Prize for Law (Peterhouse – 2019)
- De Montmorency Prize in Law (Peterhouse, University of Cambridge – 2018, 2019)
- College Prize (Peterhouse – 2018, 2019)
- Title of Senior Scholar in Law (Peterhouse – 2018, 2019)
- Exhibition (Peterhouse – 2017)
- Bar Vocational Studies, City, University of London – Distinction (3rd in year)
- Eldon Law Scholarship for the most promising Oxford graduate intending to practise at the Bar (University of Oxford – 2021)
- Barstow Scholarship (City – 2021)
- Buchanan Prize (Lincoln’s Inn – 2021)
- Lord Denning Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn – 2020)
- Covenants: hostile to home working? NLJ 2023, 173 (8028), 11-12.