Fourth Falcon Chambers Telecoms Newsletter
The intention of this newsletter – with each edition co-edited by two members of chambers, one who acts primarily for site providers and one who acts primarily for operators – is to provide insights three or four times a year into developments in the telecoms world of interest to solicitors, agents and surveyors.
This edition features the following:
- Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Compton Beauchamp Estates Ltd; Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd v Ashloch Ltd and AP Wireless ll (UK) Ltd; On Tower UK Ltd v AP Wireless ll (UK) Ltd  UKSC 18
- Product Security and Telecommunications Infrastructure Bill
- On Tower UK Ltd v J.H. & F.W. Green Ltd  EWCA Civ 1858
- EE Limited and Hutchinson 3G Limited v Morriss  EW Misc 1 (CC)
- On Tower UK Limited v AP Wireless ll (UK) Limited  UKUT 152 (LC)
- EE Ltd and H3G UK Ltd v Affinity Water Ltd  UKUT 08 (LC)
- EE Ltd and H3G UK Ltd v 100 Nox S.A.R.L.  UKUT 0130 (LC)
- Crawley Borough Council v EE Ltd and Hutchinson 3G Ltd  UKUT 158 (LC)
- Government Briefing Note: Building broadband and mobile infrastructure
- Regulations to implement the Telecommunications Infrastructure (Leasehold Property) Act
Please email Candi@falcon-chambers.com if you would like to receive telecoms related event and news updates from us.
Download: Fourth Falcon Chambers Telecoms Newsletter
Back to articles