Daniel practises across a wide range of property law. He has recent experience of commercial landlord and tenant disputes and brings experience of injunctive relief. In real property, Daniel’s particular interests are in nuisance and trespass.
Daniel has worked on a variety of property litigation matters, including:
- Advising on a contempt of court action and related possession claim in the High Court, as well as in a claim for alleged breaches of a director’s duties.
- Drafting particulars of claim and defences across a wide range of property law matters.
- Acting and advising on disputes concerning alleged breaches of leases, covenants and easements.
- Acting and advising on many aspects of the operations of commercial property management companies.
- Advising on Limitation Act 1980 points.
- Advising on estoppel, including waiver.
- Mortgages including statements of account, redemption and forfeiture.
Called to the Bar with Middle Temple’s highest scholarship, Daniel holds a First Class Honours degree in Law from the University of Glasgow and read for the Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) at St Hilda’s College, Oxford before lecturing at Universities in London. He practised at another set of chambers for 3 years before joining Falcon in June 2022.