Areas of practice
Real property litigation generally and in particular the law relating to agriculture/agricultural holdings. Extensive advisory experience.
- MA (Cambridge) (1975)
- LLM (London) in EC Law (1994)
- Former Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators 1990-2010
- Mediator (2007), London School of Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Chairman Agricultural Law Association 1993-1999
- Member since 1981, and Former Govenor Anglo American Real Property Insitute
- Chancery Bar Association
- Welcomes Direct Professional access.
- Muir Watt & Moss on Agricultural Holdings (14th ed) 1998
- Consultant, formerly editor Hill and Redman's encyclopaedia Law of Landlord and Tenant (Butterworths) Looseleaf
- Consultant Editor Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition (Butterworths Lexis Nexis), Vol 1 Agricultural Land (2008)
- Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition (Butterworths Lexis Nexis), Vol 13: Commonhold (2009)
- Consultant Editor Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition (Butterworths Lexis Nexis) Fisheries and Aquaculture (2013)
- Joint Editorship Title "Agriculture" in the Practitioners' Handbook of EC Law (Trenton, 1998).
Related Practice Areas