Five cases feature in the Property Week’s Top Legal Cases of 2021
Five cases featuring members of Falcon Chambers feature in the top legal cases of 2021, summarised by Mathew Ditchburn and Joseph Armstrong of Hogan Lovells and Paul Tomkins of Freeths LLP for Property Week. They are as follows:
- Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH v TFS Stores Ltd, Gary Cowen QC acted for the Claimant
- Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft MBH v W H Smith Retail Holdings, Greville Healey acted for the Claimant
- Fathers Field Developments v Namulas Pension Trustees, Phil Sissons acted for the Applicant
- Royal Parks v Bluebird Boats, Camilla Chorfi acted for the Claimants
- Criterion Buildings Ltd v Mckinsey, Stephen Jourdan QC and Phil Sissons acted for the Defendants.
The Poundland v Toplain case is also mentioned, Cecily Crampin acted for the successful Landlord.
Back to news listing